Viveport Developer Awards: Inaugural Nominees
Please help us celebrate the individuals and teams behind Pearl from Google Spotlight Stories, The Body VR, Soundstage and AltspaceVR. Give ‘em a round of applause! We can’t hear you… now that’s more like it.
Pearl is our first nominee in the Experience category. It is a touching story of father and daughter; of chasing dreams; of the power of love in the gifts we hand down… and finding grace in the unlikeliest of places.
- Learn more about Pearl from the team at Google Spotlight Stories in our Q&A
- Experience Pearl by downloading it from Viveport
The Body VR gets our nod in the Explore category. VR has the power to make educational content resonate like none other, and the team at The Body VR makes learning about the human body both educational and entertaining.
- Learn more about The Body VR in our Q&A
- Explore The Body VR by downloading it from Viveport
SoundStage hits just the right note in the ‘Create’ category. Set in an ever-uplifting world inspired by the 80s, Soundstage enables anyone from the hobbyist to the professional DJ to make music.
- Hear more about SoundStage in our Q&A
- Rock out with SoundStage by downloading it from Viveport
AltspaceVR is pioneering in the Connect category and earns our nomination. From hanging with your friends, to enjoying a comedy show, to being part of the political movement via their partnership with NBC News, AltspaceVR is leading social VR.
- Learn more about AltspaceVR in our Q&A
- Enter Altspace and experience it for yourself by downloading it from Viveport
These talented individuals and organizations are driving VR innovation and creating apps that inspire and entertain. The Viveport Developer Awards were established to recognize such accomplishments and over the next few weeks we will be sharing more nominees who are leading the way in virtual reality.
All nominees will be reviewed by a soon-to-be-revealed jury and official winners will announced early 2017.
There are no comments to display.