Apple iOS Support References? Vive Pro Eye

kai2ser

Is there a good updated resource for Apple iOS users now wishing to use the Vive Pro. @Daniel_Y @Corvus

The setup sequence per the link below, which yield a ViveProStep.exe file, which is intended for Windows.  Double clicking that yields a Xamarin profiler (image below).  But not sure if that's the path I need to take to the get it powered up in Steam.

Any suggestions/links welcome!

Regards,

Kai

Hardware

Key Specs

MacBook Pro (Mid-2017)

3.1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16MB RAM, Graphics Radeon Pro 560 4 GB, MacOS Mojave

BlackMagic eGPU Pro

Radeon RX Vega 56

HTC Vive Pro Eye HMD

1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined), 110 degrees field of View

@kai2ser - I've tagged a few members of the SRWorks/Vive Pro Eye team to the thread for official comment. That said, I'd state that overall, SteamVR and SteamVR hardware is still considered to be in a "pre-developer" state on MacOS and Apple hardware. Apple and Valve have not made any recent announcements on the status of SteamVR on MacOS since their initial announcement and while a MacOS branch of SteamVR is accessible via the beta menu, overall support is still in early days and is very limited overall. VR development is currently centered around the Windows ecosystem - it's where all of the resources, tooling, drivers support, ect is focused.