VIVE Focus 3 Software 3.0.999.266 – Release Notes

C.T.

VIVE Focus 3 Software 3.0.999.266 – Release Notes
Released November 1st, 2021 

Enhancements and fixes 

• Kiosk mode bug fixes
  • Improved hand gesture tracking 
  • Improved controller tracking*

*For more information about the controller’s firmware update, please visit our forum at https://forum.vive.com/topic/10529-important-vive-focus-3-controller-firmware-200060-update-notes/

Software customization service

• Added support for Location Based Entertainment (LBE) configuration through VIVE Business Device Management System
  • Added a VR lock screen to the Mobile Device Management (MDM) setup through a customized batch configuration package
  • Added landscape mode to the MDM client’s 2D user interface

Note:

*Enterprise customization options will be available soon on a trial basis. For details, please contact HTC sales through https://business.vive.com/
*You can get a trial version of your customized VIVE Focus 3 software after signing an evaluation agreement with HTC. Your VIVE Focus 3 software also needs to be configured first using HTC's enterprise tool

• Like 1

Hello,

Ever since updating my device, I'm stuck in a never ending loop when the tutorial launch itself when I start the device and get stuck in a black screen after completing it (the laser pointer still interact with the background menu as I have the circle tip showing on and off when I move them around where the menu use to be) and I can't do anything else other than restart the headset, where I get send to the tutorial once again (I also tried skipping it but the black screen comes immediately in that case).

By the way, I can see my controllers in the scene when I'm close (so the black screen is a black sphere where objects are rendered when inside ?) but interestingly the lasers aren't affected by that black screen (same for pointer tips)

Could anyone provide anything that could help me get out of that loop ?

Thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, Maxime said:

Hello,

Ever since updating my device, I'm stuck in a never ending loop when the tutorial launch itself when I start the device and get stuck in a black screen after completing it (the laser pointer still interact with the background menu as I have the circle tip showing on and off when I move them around where the menu use to be) and I can't do anything else other than restart the headset, where I get send to the tutorial once again (I also tried skipping it but the black screen comes immediately in that case).

By the way, I can see my controllers in the scene when I'm close (so the black screen is a black sphere where objects are rendered when inside ?) but interestingly the lasers aren't affected by that black screen (same for pointer tips)

Could anyone provide anything that could help me get out of that loop ?

Thanks in advance.

Are you enrolled into the kiosk mode or something? maybe try factory reset your device?