HTC Vive Tips & Tricks (Cable management, silicone protectors, mounts) from a long term user

casyi

Hey guys,

First of all let me introduce ourselves. We are Cas & Chary, two girls who live together and we share the love for virtual reality. We own a VR channel covering VR games using the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. Our goal is to push VR forward and give it the support it deserves. We also just like everyone to be able to see what it’s like!

Now since we’re owners of the Vive for a couple of months now, we made a video with a couple of tips and tricks for the Vive. I thought this might interest you guys all as well.

This video covers a couple of hardware related tips:

• Using silicone protectors
  • Cable organizers
  • Vive mounts with light stands + ball heads
  • And a couple of useful tips, like never put your headset in the sunlight.

Video link:

Hope you like it. We always like to have fun in our videos, while giving information.

If you like what we do and would like to support us in it make sure to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/caschary

Because that would help us a lot!

Thank you and much (VR) love,
Cas & Chary

• 2 weeks later...

Hello !

Welcome - and thank you for sharing! That video is great!  Your tips are awesome and some solutions are quite ingenious. (I haven't seen a cable management solution that easy before. Might even do it myself!)

Thank you so much for sharing, both of you. Please come back and share more videos as you make them!

(Oh and  - watch this. :) )

• 1 year later...

Archived