Happy Holidays! Limited Staff Responses: 1/20 - 1/31 ×

When trying to launch any app I need redo all installation process. not a single app from vive port is working

Ikatart

I bought vive pro eye to use tilt brush. I Bought a Tilt Brush in viveport. I've installed it, and every time I click Play to launch a Till Brush, a pop-up window appears and i need to repeat installation process again. That still wont fix the problem. In VR view room is disappearing and small windows shows message "Tilt Brush next", and that's all what I'm achieving. Also every other app from viveport has the same problem. 

I've tried to uninstall, and install in different folder. 

I've tried uninstall and install again on different HDD. 

Help!!!

Problem vive.JPG

Maybe try opening SteamVR and go through the room setup, plus check for device updates.  Likewise, you can try adding a headset in your VivePort settings menu.   Otherwise, contact Vive support I guess.  Good luck mate and cheers.  I have a Vive Pro (not Eye version) and it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my eye tracker vive pro and running into the same exact issue. Same popup, wont let me play any games? Ive ran the device setup 2 or 3 times with the same results? Everytime I try to play the same popup infinate loop? What am I missing, were you abel to figure this problem out? I have a fast computer so I know its not a computer issue. Thanks

I also have this exact same issue with the VIVE Pro Eye that I just set up.

I can launch games that I purchased through Steam, and are run through Steam, but whenever I try to launch any game purchased through Viveport I get the device setup pop up, and I have tried all the same things as OP with nothing working for me.

I have run the set ups and install every way I've seen suggested on any threads and help articles I could find, and nothing works.

For now I am just only able to run things through steam.