Issue to install Wave Unity SDK for Unity ?

DDFS

Hi,

I'm testing to do very simple scene for VR (HTC Vive) with Unity. My first example worked for windows (.exe with SteamVR) but I would like to package the scene to do an apk for the headset. But I can't do this because I encountered issues.
ps : I installed Android studio (and hope it's well configured) and I used 2020.3.24f1 version of Unity.

I show you below some screenshot of my configuration for Unity.

02d40e836d70b915a37b023e4f531b73.jpg

eadbb4848cb382a0c5fc0067b0cd9ced.jpg

5b6c4f6fa79a4ca2e2e6b056c40ffa7c.jpg

d0ceb9bd86b45b7fea7bbe9ea720cdfa.jpg

225fab3a60f2d6cffba598e409618daa.jpg

The documentation of Vive mentionned a special package to obtain apk for their headset : https://hub.vive.com/storage/docs/en-us/UnitySdk.html ;

I tried to install it (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/vive-wave-sdk-165873) :

27dc2d11dc388aad40bda25ba960f81e.jpg

But when I did this with android platform, I obtain these messages :

"
Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\EventSystem\WaveVR_InputModuleManager.cs(331,3): warning CS0618: 'GazeInputModule' is obsolete: 'This script is obsoleted, please use WaveVR_GazeInputModule instead.'

Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\EventSystem\WaveVR_InputModuleManager.cs(331,51): warning CS0618: 'GazeInputModule' is obsolete: 'This script is obsoleted, please use WaveVR_GazeInputModule instead.'

Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR.cs(105,4): warning CS0618: 'Assert.raiseExceptions' is obsolete: 'Future versions of Unity are expected to always throw exceptions and not have this field.'

Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR_Init.cs(115,31): warning CS0612: 'WaveVR_Utils.Event.DEVICE_ROLE_CHANGED' is obsolete

Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR_Init.cs(155,30): warning CS0612: 'WaveVR_Utils.Event.DEVICE_ROLE_CHANGED' is obsolete

Assets\WaveVR\Editor\WaveVR_Preferences.cs(31,3): warning CS0618: 'PreferenceItem' is obsolete: '[PreferenceItem] is deprecated. Use [SettingsProvider] instead.'

Assets\WaveVR\Editor\WaveVR_Settings.cs(81,10): warning CS0618: 'PlayerSettings.GetVirtualRealitySupported(BuildTargetGroup)' is obsolete: 'This API is deprecated and will be removed prior to shipping 2020.2'

Assets\WaveVR\Editor\WaveVR_Settings.cs(90,3): warning CS0618: 'PlayerSettings.SetVirtualRealitySupported(BuildTargetGroup, bool)' is obsolete: 'This API is deprecated and will be removed prior to shipping 2020.2'

Assets\WaveVR\Editor\WaveVR_Settings.cs(99,25): error CS0117: 'PlayerSettings' does not contain a definition for 'GetVirtualRealitySDKs'

Assets\WaveVR\Editor\WaveVR_Settings.cs(108,18): error CS0117: 'PlayerSettings' does not contain a definition for 'SetVirtualRealitySDKs'

Assets\WaveVR\Editor\BuildCheck.cs(305,11): warning CS0618: 'PlayerSettings.GetVirtualRealitySupported(BuildTargetGroup)' is obsolete: 'This API is deprecated and will be removed prior to shipping 2020.2'

Assets\WaveVR\Editor\BuildCheck.cs(314,26): error CS0117: 'PlayerSettings' does not contain a definition for 'GetVirtualRealitySDKs'

Assets\WaveVR\Editor\WaveVR_ShowIndicatorEditor.cs(11,24): warning CS0414: The field 'WaveVR_ShowIndicatorEditor.LOG_TAG' is assigned but its value is never used
"

I'm not able to find help or solution on the web, please could you help to configure Unity in order to do apk for HTC Vive ?

Thanks in advance for return.

@chengnay

It seems to work, I was able to create an .apk with an empty scene (test). I will have to try now with a complete scene.

Just an issue appeared with JDK ("you are missing the recommended JDK") but I solved it thanks to Internet.

Many thanks for your return.