Ripped Off by HTC (Issue resolved)

nuki26

Snz pretty frustrating!

I've had no problems so far; I would like to think HTC is a good company to give my business to. Me and I'm sure a lot of Vive users will be very interested to see the how your dealt with. Make sure you post an update regardless of the outcome, if this thread gets deleted open one up on reddit.com/r/Vive/

wrote:

Snz pretty frustrating!

I've had no problems so far; I would like to think HTC is a good company to give my business to. Me and I'm sure a lot of Vive users will be very interested to see the how your dealt with. Make sure you post an update regardless of the outcome, if this thread gets deleted open one up on reddit.com/r/Vive/

No-one's going to delete this thread. ;)

Thanks. 

John from HTC is taking care of this issue professionally and updating me regularly. Looks like we're soon arriving to a conclusion. Looking forward. 

Thank you. 

Yes having problems with customer service ,which I dont think exists, over 2months of trying to get faulty controllers returned and nothing from them even after supplying the requested info multiple times and speaking to customers services and on here and chat nothing! I too would be interested to hear how many people are experiencing being treated like dirt by HTC

Finally!

After having posted this i got into contact with John from HTC. John has been very kind and helpful in dealing with this issue professionally, keeping me updated every step of the way and resolved any problem that came in the way. 

While i truly appreciate John's help, the amazing HTC Vive device i still think that nearly 6 months for a refund is a lot. In my area HTC's presence is very low and their phone customer service is damaging HTC's reputation. 

But again, i thank the Vive Community for helping me in this! 

As always, best regards
Jonathan 

Jonathan / , thanks for the update. At your request I'm going to change the title of this thread slightly, then close it, as your issue is resolved.

Naturally, if you have an issue that you are having problems with, feel free to post here or in the Technical Support forum.

Archived