Vive Business Streaming 1.06.6 - Public Release notes

C.T.

VIVE Business Streaming Software 1.06.6– Public Release Notes
Released January 12th 2022

VBS Console – 1.06.6

[Server]

• Fixed a BSOD issue caused by audio drivers on some computers.
  • Fixed issue where SteamVR doesn’t go into standby mode if launched manually.
  • Fixed some error 921 cases caused by using wireless mode under certain bitrate settings.
  • Fixed a texture rendering issue with the VR Title: Duck Season that caused some textures to render grey.
  • Reduced judder and improved overall smoothness with wireless streaming.
  • Reduced frame loss by refining the network transmission.
  • Added support for image sharpening function.
  • Added support to keep sharpening and bitrate settings after VBS update.
  • Added support for the latest AMD GPU driver.

VBS Client - 1.0.8.11 (Be sure to update through Vive Business App Store, some of the changes require the latest client version)

• Reduced judder and improved overall smoothness with wireless streaming.
  • Reduced frame loss by refining the network transmission.
  • Added support for image sharpening function.
  • Fixed a specific issue where users could not reconnect back to VBS server unless they fully quit the client.
  • Fixed a potential crash issue when running multiple VBS servers on the same network.

SteamVR does not work after VIVE Business Streaming Software being updated to 1.06.6 from 1.05.1a .
The hand controllers of Focus 3 are not tracked by SteamVR and sometimes PC-VR software is not responding.

SteamVR also was updated  to 1.21.5 BETA yesterday. However, the above issue is still not solved. 

I made VIVE Business Streaming Software change  back to 1.06.6BETA with switching in setup panel  BETA-program ON.

And SteamVR works well with 1.06.6BETA .

steamvr_good.png

steamvr_bad.png

• 4 weeks later...

"VBS Client - 1.0.8.11 (Be sure to update through Vive Business App Store, some of the changes require the latest client version)"

How do I verify I have the latest client? If I go into the business app store and there's no option to download or update, the button in the corner just opens the app, that means it's updated?

36 minutes ago, Tausendberg said:

"VBS Client - 1.0.8.11 (Be sure to update through Vive Business App Store, some of the changes require the latest client version)"

How do I verify I have the latest client? If I go into the business app store and there's no option to download or update, the button in the corner just opens the app, that means it's updated?

After you launch VBS in the library, where you select the server to connect. 
There you will have the client version in the bottom right corner.