VIVE Focus 3 Software 3.0.999.320 – Release Notes

C.T.

Oh, you guys are also having issues getting the 6ghz band working on the ASUS GT-AXE11000?

With my router, for some reason, I'm having trouble having my Focus 3 even being able to see the 6E network. I got it to connect once and then to verify that it was stable I disconnected it and when it reconnected, it was gone again. 

Could I perhaps get a list of ideal settings for the 6ghz spectrum and try that? I only bought a 6E router for the Focus 3 so I don't care about how it affects anything else, I don't think I own any other 6E devices. 

So, seems like I get my Focus 3 to connect now to 6E using my Asus GT-AXE11000, I just keep turning features on and off until I found a combination of settings that worked. (I don't really know very much about networking so that was the best I could do on my own).

Anyway, right now my settings under the wireless professional tab are
Roaming Assistant - Disabled
Wireless Mode - Auto 
802.11ax/Wifi 6 mode - Enabled
Wifi Agile Multiband - Disabled
Target Wake Time - Disabled

And the rest of the settings are default. 

• 1 month later...

I have Tp-Link AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router. When I configure 5g wireless network with ax only (wifi 6) focus 3 connect and dissconnect immediately. I try turn off security, try change channel width (80/160), channel number (112 - 128). Did not help. Try turn off MU-MIMO. 

My pc and laptop connect to this network with ax without any problems at speed 1200 mb/s. If I change wireless mode to auto (102.11a/n/ac/ax) its connect succesfully with 780 mb/s.