Viveport leaderboard sdk, score is not updated when the "Update Type" is set to "update"

amidofu

As the subject stated, the score for leaderboard is not updated if the update type set to update, as the image below.

The scenario I use to update the score is as following:

1. use API UserStats.UploadLeaderboardScore(UploadLeaderboardScoreHandler, leaderBoardName, score); to update the score for leaderboard

2. use API UserStats.DownloadLeaderboardScores then UserStats.GetLeaderboardScore(i) to retreive the score.

Then I always get the score I uploaded at the first time.

However, if I switch the update type to "append", the score will be updated.

If I switch the update type to append then switch to update, I can upload new score with update type as update. But the score gets updated only once, the following score uploads are not working.

Do I have anything wrong with my leaderboard settings or other possible causes for this issue?

Thank you. 

Hi yakingkuo,

The first value is 100(this is the value which successfully uploaded).

For the second value I tried 200 and 11, none of them works until I switch the Update Type to append then switch back to update.

The process of uploading each value is the same.

Thank you.

it turns out that this problem has to do with the "sort type" in the leaderboard edit panel. When the sort type is set as "ascending", player's score only gets updated when his new score is less than the his original score. I probably misoperated the score update workflow.

Thank you 

Archived