How do I Download the Vive Console Program?

cokashi232

I was having a problem opening Viveport so I deleted it and reinstalled it. Now Viveport works but I must have accidentally deleted the Vive console icon because it is not there. Also when I put the headset on the screen is just black.

How do I install just the vive console app? Is the screen being black related to me not having the Vive Console app? Do I have to delete a bunch of vive programs and just go through the whole Vive setup just to get the console app?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 3:25 AM, cokashi232 said:

I was having a problem opening Viveport so I deleted it and reinstalled it. Now Viveport works but I must have accidentally deleted the Vive console icon because it is not there. Also when I put the headset on the screen is just black.  omegle  

How do I install just the vive console app? Is the screen being black related  xender to me not having the Vive Console app? Do I have to delete a bunch of vive programs and just go through the whole Vive setup just to get the console app?

issue got solved!

• 3 months later...

The VIVE Console app displays the status of your VIVE Cosmos/VIVE Pro 2 headset and its components. You can use the app to configure various settings for your headset and VIVE Wireless Adapter.

Before you start using the VIVE Console app to configure settings for your wireless adapter, make sure to download and install the VIVE Wireless app on your computer. Installing the VIVE Wireless app like  snaptik app automatically installs the necessary wireless adapter drivers. You can download the VIVE Wireless app.