210 ERROR-Critical - Product not able to deliver to client due to 210 error on Vive Pro 2 Device

Siv Dev

Hi,

I have connected my new HTC Vive Pro 2 device to my new Laptop( HP Z Book Fury 17.3 inch G8 Mobile Workstation), just purchased on these device.

Installed all the necessary software like graphics card drive & Vive pro 2 setup, Steam VR. I could setup the room & i could able to do see the Home screen & i can open the app.

After  i disconnect & connected back all the device & power  its started showing the "210 The compositor was disconnected. Restart vive console to fix this". Restart the device multiple times & still not able to fix this issue.

Here is my System Requirement:

HP Zbook Furry 17 G8 :- I7-11850H 2.5GHz ( Turbo speed 4.8 Ghz) 8 Core 16 Threads

,24MB L3 Smart cache, /32GB DDR4 3200 (4 dim slots) / 1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD /

17.3" FHD IPS UWVA Anti-Glare 300 fHDC slim with Integrated IR Cam/ Intel 6Ax201 (2x2)

+BT 5.0 2Ant / 8 Cell 94WHr Long Life Polymer battery/ Nvidia RTX A4000 Dedicated

Graphics with 8 GB DDR6 Video RAM/ /Win 10 Pro 64bit Highend/Intel WM590 CHIPSET /

Could someone please tell me how to fix it?

I couldnt find anyone fixed this issue on any forum.

• 11 months later...

@m0rgan Kan3@Siv Dev

Here are some steps you can try to fix the "210 The compositor was disconnected" error on your Vive Pro 2 VR headset:

1. Restart your computer and your VR headset: Sometimes simply restarting your computer and VR headset can fix the issue.
  2. Check the connections: Make sure that all the cables connecting the headset to your computer are properly plugged in and secure.
  3. Update your graphics card drivers: Check if your graphics card drivers are up-to-date. You can download and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.
  4. Disable USB power saving: Go to the Device Manager in Windows, find the USB ports that the Vive Pro 2 is connected to, and disable the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option.
  5. Disable power management for SteamVR: Right-click on the SteamVR icon in your system tray, select "Settings," and then uncheck the "Put Base Stations in Standby Mode when VR is Not in Use" and "Enable Power Management" options.
  6. Reinstall Vive Console and SteamVR: If none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling both the Vive Console and SteamVR.

If none of these steps work, you can try reaching out to the Vive Pro 2 support team for further assistance here https://contact.vive.com/hc/en-us/requests/new