VIVE Business Streaming 1.07.10 - Beta Release notes

C.T.

VIVE Business Streaming Software 1.07.10– Beta Release Notes

Released April 28th 2022

VBS Console – 1.07.10

• Support Vive Wrist Tracker to connect to accessories and provide button event raw data in Tracker mode (set to hand role)
  • Support more Bitrate settings and change the UI for better UI behavior.
  • Fixed a bug where unity sometimes could not start show correct scene due to invalided IPD value.
  • Fixed several minimize behavior issues.
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes SteamVR cannot restart while updating VBS.
  • Fixed an issue which could cause VBS unable to uninstall.
  • Finetuned VBS installation error handling to avoid stopping from a bug from windows.

VBS Client (1.0.9.70a) - Be sure to update through VIVE Business App Store, some of the changes require the latest client version

• Support Vive Wrist Tracker to connect to accessories and provide button event raw data in Tracker mode (set to hand role).
  • Fixed open dashboard and connection type toast overlay message could show incorrect size.
  • Fine-tuned the fixed IP connection behavior.
  • Fine-tuned Focus 3 controller trigger clicking event.
  • Stability fine-tuned.
  • Like 1

Looks like some of the improvements are working well...just had one of the best fully wireless sessions of Eleven Table Tennis and Beat Saber that I've ever had on the headset. I did have a few audio dropouts (for only a second or so, nothing horrible) and I do still get a slight bit of choppiness when moving physically forward or side to side along the horizontal plane. Improvements there would be welcome if possible, but it's certainly better...in Eleven Table Tennis for example I use to almost fully freeze for a moment if I had to lean forward or step back away from the table. That doesn't happen much at all now.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 8:13 AM, C.T. said:

VIVE Business Streaming Software 1.07.10– Beta Release Notes

Released April 28th 2022

VBS Console – 1.07.10

• Support Vive Wrist Tracker to connect to accessories and provide button event raw data in Tracker mode (set to hand role)
  • Support more Bitrate settings and change the UI for better UI behavior.
  • Fixed a bug where unity sometimes could not start show correct scene due to invalided IPD value.
  • Fixed several minimize behavior issues.
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes SteamVR cannot restart while updating VBS.
  • Fixed an issue which could cause VBS unable to uninstall.
  • Finetuned VBS installation error handling to avoid stopping from a bug from windows.

VBS Client (1.0.9.70a) - Be sure to update through VIVE Business App Store, some of the changes require the latest client version

• Support Vive Wrist Tracker to connect to accessories and provide button event raw data in Tracker mode (set to hand role).
  • Fixed open dashboard and connection type toast overlay message could show incorrect size.
  • Fine-tuned the fixed IP connection behavior.
  • Fine-tuned Focus 3 controller trigger clicking event.
  • Stability fine-tuned.

Interesting updates I will check them out once my focus 3 is back from repair, hopefully you guys get the spare parts quick! Amazing work as always C.T

On 5/6/2022 at 12:13 AM, jefmes said:

Looks like some of the improvements are working well...just had one of the best fully wireless sessions of Eleven Table Tennis and Beat Saber that I've ever had on the headset. I did have a few audio dropouts (for only a second or so, nothing horrible) and I do still get a slight bit of choppiness when moving physically forward or side to side along the horizontal plane. Improvements there would be welcome if possible, but it's certainly better...in Eleven Table Tennis for example I use to almost fully freeze for a moment if I had to lean forward or step back away from the table. That doesn't happen much at all now.

This has more to do with your setup than the software, youre being limited by either your video encoding or your network. Try with a cable and I promise you you wont have any issues.