Vive Business Streaming 1.08.4 - Beta Release notes

C.T.

I noticed that only the console application itself hangs. At the same time, the server itself works fine, since you can connect from the helmet and use streaming. For a second after starting the console, you can have time to call the settings menu, but then it freezes completely until the process is completed through the task manager

Hello there! I just wanted to provide some feedback on the latest beta version:  it seems like you've rewritten the compression algorithm because even at its highest setting now, the compression artifacts are so bad especially in the center of the FOV I had to revert back to the prior released version.     I typically play Synth Riders via Steam and Business Streaming so there is a lot of motion and graphic detail.   Whatever you are planning to do with this future version please provide a fallback for the original compression scheme because if this is released as-is it will not be usable at all.     Please let me know if you would like details and I can provide.  I appreciate the amount of work you've put into this streaming app!

1 hour ago, muzzmuzzVR said:

Hello there! I just wanted to provide some feedback on the latest beta version:  it seems like you've rewritten the compression algorithm because even at its highest setting now, the compression artifacts are so bad especially in the center of the FOV I had to revert back to the prior released version.     I typically play Synth Riders via Steam and Business Streaming so there is a lot of motion and graphic detail.   Whatever you are planning to do with this future version please provide a fallback for the original compression scheme because if this is released as-is it will not be usable at all.     Please let me know if you would like details and I can provide.  I appreciate the amount of work you've put into this streaming app!

How did you manage to go back to the previous beta version or did you go back to the stable release?