Is beta for Vive Focus 3 OpenXR still needed?

THubbard

I was developing using the beta program using OpenXR in Unity, but OpenXR is now supported in the public release, right? If so, are there benefits to continuing in the beta program? Is there an easy way to see the differences between the beta version and the public release?

This is a good point that, yes, we do have moved OpenXR support to public release now. 
We started to roll out the public release to beta program a bit earlier than the planned date, to allow you to get the taste of what's coming to the public release earlier than others. 
We are planning to have more features to the beta program attendees in parallel, you are also free to feedback to us comments to Vive_Beta@htc.com or PM me directly. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 3:54 AM, C.T. said:

This is a good point that, yes, we do have moved OpenXR support to public release now. 
We started to roll out the public release to beta program a bit earlier than the planned date, to allow you to get the taste of what's coming to the public release earlier than others. 
We are planning to have more features to the beta program attendees in parallel, you are also free to feedback to us comments to Vive_Beta@htc.com or PM me directly. 

Hi, I sent an email to that address but the feature was not activated on my device - have the latest updates.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...