Direct Preview still not working

vethetheth

Hi @C.T. @chengnay, any news on directpreview ? It's been months and it is really, really becoming tedious to develop on your hardware.

Can we at least have an idea on where the problem is ? Everything works fine for you, but not a single developpers managed to make the directpreview work on this forum

Please help us. It can't continue like this.

I would love to know how to make this work also!   It is incredibly slow and unproductive to build/deploy/test as that is a very slow process.  

For me the streaming server comes up, runs and is displaying valid log messages to the console window after I start up the device apk.  But, when I run inside unity the game does not show the headset (or controllers) moving.  I've tried via USB connection and wifi connection and neither works. 

If I look in the logs on the headset under /sdcard/DirectPreview I do see some errors messages popping up.  But I can't figure out what is causing those so am pretty much stuck!

image.thumb.png.27662bc7671dab21bfb621f5af6d5836.png 

Hello, thanks for the answer. @chengnay already tried to help me through vbs but the hassle of duplicating every project / changing the platform each time i have to test results in a time loss bigger than building the apks directly to test.

Could you please have a look at direct preview ? It would mean a lot.
Thx.