How do I buy a Vive Wrist Tracker in the US?

Tausendberg

I just tried in the latest public release a combination of left hand tracking and right controller tracking and it worked well enough for me to see the potential but not well enough for anything fast paced. I could try to optimize the lighting in my room but I can definitely tell that the Focus 3 struggles to see my hand relative to parts of my walls. 

I can see why a wrist tracker would be the best of both worlds solution in this case. 

But to put it simply, if I'm in the US, how do I actually buy it?

Edited by Tausendberg
typos

11 hours ago, Tausendberg said:

I just tried in the latest public release a combination of left hand tracking and right controller tracking and it worked well enough for me to see the potential but not well enough for anything fast paced. I could try to optimize the lighting in my room but I can definitely tell that the Focus 3 struggles to see my hand relative to parts of my walls. 

I can see why a wrist tracker would be the best of both worlds solution in this case. 

But to put it simply, if I'm in the US, how do I actually buy it?

VIVE Wrist Tracker | VIVE Business United States follow the link and contact sales. 

I'm a little annoyed that HTC's website essentially sent me in a big circle, I ended up finding an international website that had the trackers in stock and ordered it there. I look forward to trying it out cause the hand tracking is amazing and immersive when the Focus 3 doesn't lose tracking. 

If the wrist tracker makes hand tracking as super reliable as regular controller tracking, that'll be really powerful. 

• 11 months later...

To purchase a Vive Wrist Tracker in the US, you have several options available. One of the easiest ways is to explore online retailers like Amazon, Best Buy , and HTC Vive's official website. By visiting these platforms, you can search for the Vive Wrist Tracker, add it to your cart, and proceed with the purchase. Additionally, consider checking electronics stores like Best Buy or specialized virtual reality (VR) retailers that might carry this product. Online marketplaces like eBay could also have listings, but make sure to buy from reputable sellers. If you're attending VR expos or events, you might come across vendors selling the Vive Wrist Tracker. Don't hesitate to reach out to HTC Vive's customer support for assistance if you're having trouble finding the product. When making a purchase, carefully review the product details, pricing, shipping options, and seller's credibility to ensure a smooth and reliable buying experience.