Wireless streaming on Focus 3 on more than 1 headset issue

Hi,
I have a problem with smooth streaming via VBS when I try to use more than 1 headset.
Every headset has it's own PC which configuration is enough to work properly - fast loading, good quality etc.
But when I try to use second and another headset, I got very slow loading, buffering and worse quality.
I use Ubiquiti U6 PRO (a/b/g/n/ac/ax 5400Mb/s) and all headsets are connected to it. My internet speed is around 1Gb/s.
I tried multiple options in Ubiquity and VBS, but a problem still occurs.
Do you have any Idea what is happening? What else can I do? Or you have your own setup that works?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 9:32 AM, Radek ZENonVR said:

Hi,
I have a problem with smooth streaming via VBS when I try to use more than 1 headset.
Every headset has it's own PC which configuration is enough to work properly - fast loading, good quality etc.
But when I try to use second and another headset, I got very slow loading, buffering and worse quality.
I use Ubiquiti U6 PRO (a/b/g/n/ac/ax 5400Mb/s) and all headsets are connected to it. My internet speed is around 1Gb/s.
I tried multiple options in Ubiquity and VBS, but a problem still occurs.
Do you have any Idea what is happening? What else can I do? Or you have your own setup that works?

Hi just found this are you in a wifi6 enabled country? Else your Wifi will just run on 5GHZ. there is ways to get around this of course but you should make sure that your headset runs in 6GHZ mode else you will have alot of latency with more than 1 device on the wifi. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Did you check if you have OFDMA activated? Some APs have this deactivated in their default config, but it's one of the most important features of Wifi6 in order to reduce latency. If it's not running, the AP will not be splitting streams and the headsets will be waiting for each other before sending packets.