Nvidia has changed the render pipeline. Framedrops on Vive Pro 2+ RTX 4090.

Aleksandr_V

1 hour ago, C.T. said:

sure, I also send you DM already.. please check your up right corner thanks 

seems to have done the trick! no longer getting weird frame drops / stuttering at 120hz and 90hz. I'll keep you updated if anything is weird as I try even more games

8 minutes ago, Jackrip said:

seems to have done the trick! no longer getting weird frame drops / stuttering at 120hz and 90hz. I'll keep you updated if anything is weird as I try even more games

That's a very good news to us. please do let us know more about other games. thanks 

2 hours ago, TheLK said:

@C.T. New private/test version is only for 4090 users ?   I am using the vive app from SteamVR and be a 3090 owner with frame drops and stuttering too....

The tweek was made for 40-series, but we've also included the suggestion from FPS VR Dev, hopefully to help out W11 users at the same time. 
But sure I can send you one if you want to try it too. 

28 minutes ago, C.T. said:

The tweek was made for 40-series, but we've also included the suggestion from FPS VR Dev, hopefully to help out W11 users at the same time. 
But sure I can send you one if you want to try it too. 

Thx, I will test this evening (W10 22H2 + 3090FE - VP2)

I just tried but it does not work for me. Same reprojection (30%) in Space Pirate Training (ghost pictures) and Arizona Sunshine. 

It's worst at 120Hz (Stem VR Home). I do not know how to describe that. The picture  flickers (not sure of the english term) and it is impossible to stay at this frequency (it did not happen before this update).

FPSVR with Space Pirate Training (with regularly spaced orange peaks and FPS capped to 60 !)

image.jpeg.ecbf98eaa6717202ea84e37972c30016.jpeg