Vice Focus 3 Eye Tracking and Face Tracking peripheral tes cases

InfoPocket-Scott

Has anyone gotten either of these devices for their Focus 3 and if so have you gotten it to work with Steam VR? From my research only a few Steam VR games support eye or face tracking so I am curious if these peripherals for the Focus 3 can be used at this time with Steam VR or any standalone application for the headset itself.

6 hours ago, InfoPocket-Scott said:

Hey mate. Sorry but you missed my point. I wanted to know if anyone has bought and tried these add-on's using Steam VR content before my company invests in them.

Yes it works anything that can use the Sranipal runtime, so for example anything that vive pro eye works at will work with the focus 3. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2022 at 12:22 AM, InfoPocket-Scott said:

Hey mate. Sorry but you missed my point. I wanted to know if anyone has bought and tried these add-on's using Steam VR content before my company invests in them.

I have the eye trackers. unusable. very poor tracking frequency and very inaccurate results, especially the further from centre you get. support here and via emails has been useless. do not buy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 6:46 AM, Ryam said:

Looks like thats facial tracking, not eye tracking. Confusing, i know

Facegym sample includes interaction with eye expression & eye tracking and also facial expression & lip tracking.