VIVE Software 2.0.22.6a – Public Release Notes

C.T.

2 hours ago, MMt said:

On this version - tearing even in 3090, even in SteamVR Home. It was in beta 1 month with same issue. Do you read users feedback? How it able to entered to release?????

Headset Vive Pro2. I can't use it anymore... My 4090 in box almost half of year, due it not work with Vive Pro 2. Thanks for broke my 3090 too.

make sure you are on 2.0.22.6a and latest NV driver 528.24. a hot fix has been deployed few hours ago.

Just tried 2.0.22.6a on NV 528.24 and the headset at Ultra/120hz on a 4090. SteamVR set to 50% resolution (~3x3k)  Behaving very similar to the forum-beta we had a while back. Getting screentearing that comes and goes. (Possibly a little less than the forum-beta, but not really usable).

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jaw_B said:

Just tried 2.0.22.6a on NV 528.24 and the headset at Ultra/120hz on a 4090. SteamVR set to 50% resolution (~3x3k)  Behaving very similar to the forum-beta we had a while back. Getting screentearing that comes and goes. (Possibly a little less than the forum-beta, but not really usable).

sorry, we were only able to restore the tearing for none-40 cards that causes by 2.0.22.6 update in the latest nv driver.

We are still investigating the 40-series error with nvidia at the moment. 

16 hours ago, kia75 said:

If you're using the SteamVR vive Console, click on Properties\Beta, and choose to use the "backup - Public Beta".  That will downgrade you to the previous  non-beta build.  

Nop, standalone, 2.0... the problem is the new one is not a beta, even with the tearing 😕

Please let us download the version we want, even an old one.

Edited by BVV.Fr

Hello, I have a Vive Cosmos headset, and I just updated the vive console. 

Since then, after about 30 minutes of playing, I have a disconnection of the headset with the error 222. The headset turns back on, and from then on, every 2-5min, I get the error again. 

I never had this error before the update, and I double checked all my connections and tried other USB ports.

PS: Since the update, I also have the 209 error and the only solution I found is to restart my computer.  😐