Vive Business Streaming 1.10.7a - Public Release notes

C.T.

VIVE Business Streaming Software - 1.10.7a - Release notes

Released February 15th, 2023

VIVE Business Streaming console - 1.10.7a 

• Fixed Bitrate setting been reset after Console restart when enabled Ultra mode.
  • Fixed a potential dead lock issue which causes UI hung.
  • Fixed VBSIpSetting tool not correctly clear IP.
  • Avoid unexpected license expiration check when connected from manually install VBS client app.
  • Supported in-game menu (binding) when disabled steamVR dashboard in settings -> General.
  • Supported to provide OpenVR Rotation-Only flag for Focus 3 controller & VIVE Wrist tracker when they are not in 6DoF tracking state. (Requires Focus 3 software version 5.0.999.676 or later)

VIVE Business Streaming app - 1.0.15.7 (Please connect Focus 3 to PC via USB to update)

• Bug fixes and performance improvements.

Just to be sure I understand things. The only way to upgrade the VIVE Business Streaming app to 1.0.15.7 is to connect the Focus 3 to a PC? It appears that the latest version available to download over the air is only 1.0.14.0. Or is it that the 1.0.15.7 update will be coming soon to an update server near me... eventually?

I guess I'll have to go dig up another usb-c cable and clear some space on my desk for the headset...

6 minutes ago, CREWvzw said:

Exactly how do I update the VBS app on the headset? I've connected my VF3 to the computer and I get the connected-to-PC dialogue. In VBS I then press the button to install the app in the About page in settings but it fails 

If your VBS app is already up to date, you don't need to update it manually. 
FYI, 1.0.15.7 is the latest one. and the one embedded on the 5.0.999.698 is 1.0.12.77. 

3 minutes ago, C.T. said:

If your VBS app is already up to date, you don't need to update it manually. 
FYI, 1.0.15.7 is the latest one. and the one embedded on the 5.0.999.698 is 1.0.12.77. 

Yes exactly. I checked the VBS App version on the headset and it's 1.0.12.77. The headset is running firmware version 5.0.999.698

When I try to update it via the VBS Desktop app, it says it can not find the headset to update. Do I simply connect the headset via USB as the instructions say? Or should I mount the drives? Or should I uninstall the VBS App and then reinstall via the Desktop App?