Viveport APK submission: MinSDKVersion?

Hi!

We are currently preparing for submission, however we are confused in regards to the 'MinSdkVersion' field in the APK Submission form.
It is our understanding that all the values of the submission form are automatically filled in by the AndroidManifest.xml of the APK.
We therefore made sure to properly set it up according to the documentation ( VRActivity with Native Code — Wave VR 2.0.10 documentation (viveport.com) ).
Despite this, the field is still blank/empty.

So I guess the question is, what are we missing to populate the 'MinSdkVersion' value of the submission form?

Here is an extract of our AndroidManifest.xml, and I have attached a screenshot of what we get when we upload an APK:

[...]    
    <meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumDoFHmd" android:value="6DoF" />
    <meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumDoFController" android:value="6DoF" />
    <meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumController" android:value="2" />
    <meta-data android:name="minWaveSDKVersion" android:value="11" />
  </application>
  <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="29" android:targetSdkVersion="29" />

Thank you!

image (1).png

I have an update on this:

The Min SDK version field is indeed linked to android:MinSdkVersion but it only accepts one value which is 25 (instead of 29).

I have been told it is a requirement for ViveportSDK although I couldn't find it in the documentation.

Also as a note, Min runtime version refers to android:TargetSdkVersion. 

Edited by samuel.metters