Does HTC VIVE XR ELITE support Focus 3 eye tracker and Focus 3 face tracker?

sariel

I saw XR elite using face tracker and eye tracker accessories in the video of the press conference. However, I didn't find support on the official website, and even the Focus 3 eye tracker only supports Focus 3.
I asked the agent and they couldn't answer. They even thought XR elite couldn't connect to PC and use tracker3.0
I want to know whether XR supports Focus 3 eye tracker and Focus 3 face tracker? How is his streaming experience?

On 2/26/2023 at 7:05 AM, sariel said:

I saw XR elite using face tracker and eye tracker accessories in the video of the press conference. However, I didn't find support on the official website, and even the Focus 3 eye tracker only supports Focus 3.
I asked the agent and they couldn't answer. They even thought XR elite couldn't connect to PC and use tracker3.0
I want to know whether XR supports Focus 3 eye tracker and Focus 3 face tracker? How is his streaming experience?

Stay tuned for the upcoming accessories releases. 

XR Elite will receive its own eye and facial trackers in one simple add on later this year.  

https://blog.vive.com/us/introducing-the-powerful-and-versatile-vive-xr-elite/

XR Elite can definitly connects with PC via VIVE Streaming Hub service as it is supported on Focus 3. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 10:55 PM, Theivori said:

What about vive pro 2? Will it get eye tracking module some day?

I'm afraid Vive Pro Eye is the only product we have for now. However, Focus 3 and XR Elite with the eye trackers are all supported with our streaming services.