Steam VR

AndyF

I have the XR Elite now, I've installed the streaming app. It works.

Steam VR was saying 'put on headset to wake VR' for a long time, that's now been replaced by 'Playing Home'

I presume it's now in the background, but the XR controller button won't enter Steam VR.

It's a pain as there are very few titles in the XR store - not even things like 'Arizona Sunshine' which would be perfect for this.

So my only hope is to get Steam working, even using Beta Steam VR won't help.

Help!

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2023 at 5:01 PM, C.T. said:

some titles requires customized controller bindings to work. 
Please check this articles for more details https://www.vive.com/us/support/vs/category_howto/controllers-do-not-work-properly.html

Thank you for the link to the article.  For some reason the default controller settings on the streamer app  was compatibility mode which made the controllers totally unusable with most games.  Once I unticked the box it worked much better.

18 hours ago, Satcruiser said:

Thank you for the link to the article.  For some reason the default controller settings on the streamer app  was compatibility mode which made the controllers totally unusable with most games.  Once I unticked the box it worked much better.

Can you share what contents are having trouble with when the compaitbility mode is on? Let me discussed with the team about the option. Thanks