Vertical lines in left lens using Vive Pro 2

Baron_Psycho

I'm use to having issues using my VIVE Pro2, but this one seems to be unfixable and i dont seem to be able to find a solution online. Today i turned my headset on to discover coloured vertical lines in the left lens. I always turn the headset off correctly and it was fine last time i have used it in about 4 days. Does anyone know of a solution to fix this at all? Any help appreciated guys. 

• Like 1

Seems to have fixed itself! But once again, i would love to send a big thanks to the VIVE reps on their own forum who chose to not help someone with a problem. They are VERY keen  to throw tweets out left right and centre on new products, but help current customers...nahhhh!

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2023 at 1:01 AM, Baron_Psycho said:

Seems to have fixed itself! But once again, i would love to send a big thanks to the VIVE reps on their own forum who chose to not help someone with a problem. They are VERY keen  to throw tweets out left right and centre on new products, but help current customers...nahhhh!

A lot of people have issues with ghost images, vertical or horizontal lines. It's a common thing that happens, if you get it again and you probably will then leave it on for a few hours and move the HMD around, eventually those lines fade away. Honestly it's such a bad defect. I had to change my Vive Pro 2 and it fixed ALL the issues I had in this massive thread...

I have now just sold my Vive Pro 2 and unsintalled the Vive software. I went from Vive to Vive Pro 2, but that was the last of HTC for me.