Dead Pixel(s) or Dirt on Lens

Satcruiser

My unit has two dark spots on the right lens. One is larger than the other and I am unable to determine if it is dead pixels or just dirt inside the lens especially the larger one because it is not quite symmetrical. 

This is very bothersome since they are close to the middle and are clearly visible on a white/light background.  Unfortunately Amazon ran out of stock and I am unable to exchange it, so my only option is to return it and wait for new stock or get it repaired.

Anybody else having similar issues?

If you are having doubts on the dead pixel, I'd suggest to raise a supporting ticket to check for your option. 
Attached your ticket number here, so I can also be visible on your progress. Thanks 

52 minutes ago, C.T. said:

If you are having doubts on the dead pixel, I'd suggest to raise a supporting ticket to check for your option. 
Attached your ticket number here, so I can also be visible on your progress. Thanks 

I did contact support (ticket # 50492674) and they suggested either repair or return to Amazon.  I requested an Amazon return and will be shipping it back soon.  Also re-ordered another one however it is backordered until May.