Android使用Wave Native SDK 5.2.0版本,继承VRActivity导致应用崩溃

小生666

问题:Android使用Wave Native SDK 5.2.0版本,继承VRActivity导致应用崩溃。

报错信息: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #18: Binary XML file line #18: Error inflating class android.widget.TextView

@小生666
I just ran hellovr in 5.2.0 native successfully. Try looking at the AndroidManifest.xml file

This error message is indicating that there is a problem with inflating a TextView in the XML file of your Android application. You can also try copying the AndroidManifest.xml from hello_vr example.

After fixing the error in the android manifest, make sure to clean and rebuild the project

8 hours ago, Alex_HTC said:

@小生666
I just ran hellovr in 5.2.0 native successfully. Try looking at the AndroidManifest.xml file

This error message is indicating that there is a problem with inflating a TextView in the XML file of your Android application. You can also try copying the AndroidManifest.xml from hello_vr example.

After fixing the error in the android manifest, make sure to clean and rebuild the project

How do you modify it?

@小生666
in native projects, a typical location in the project (before building the app)

For example in the hellovr project:
wave_5.2.0_native\samples\wvr_native_hellovr\app\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml

For your project, it looks like the android manifest has some invalid entries, so before building make sure to compare your android manifest to the "wvr_native_hellovr" example

I would also suggest verifying that the "wvr_native_hellovr" app works for you to rule out any other potential environmental issues