Copy app files with the Batch Configuration feature

Thomas B.

Hi,

I am using the batch configuration feature for the Focus 3, in order to deploy a single app in Kiosk mode.

I also want to copy files along with the process. My files should be located in the /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/<application package name>/files usual folder.

Can I do this with the batch configuration feature? I have noticed a "Sideload" section in the batch configuration setting process (which I don't understand), can it be of any help?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thomas

Edited by Thomas B.
Title typo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am actually using the Vive Business Device Management System.

I have found a way to copy files at /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/<application package name>/files (a.k.a. local storage location), as the last step of the batch configuration installation:

1. Grant your application with the READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission in the Android Manifest.
  2. Put the files in the external storage (i.e., the microSD card) in the /Android/data/<application package name>/files folder.
  3. At the first launch of your application, copy the files from the external storage location to the local storage location (get the path to the external storage location with this tip : http://anja-haumann.de/unity-how-to-save-on-sd-card/).

Thomas