About Virtual Desktop

AltoK

@C.T. - it doesn't show up in my headset even though I purchased and it shows in my library here: https://business.vive.com/dm/myLibrary. I'll try again tomorrow, but is there something I might be missing?

The headset only shows 'Installed Apps' filter in my library in the headset too, there's no 'not installed' options (not sure if that's a thing though.

Edited by vrwanter

6 hours ago, vrwanter said:

@C.T. - it doesn't show up in my headset even though I purchased and it shows in my library here: https://business.vive.com/dm/myLibrary. I'll try again tomorrow, but is there something I might be missing?

The headset only shows 'Installed Apps' filter in my library in the headset too, there's no 'not installed' options (not sure if that's a thing though.

You will have to register your focus 3 into the DMS first, then go into manage content tab to assign the licensed content to the device you would like to use. 

5 hours ago, C.T. said:

You will have to register your focus 3 into the DMS first, then go into manage content tab to assign the licensed content to the device you would like to use. 

Thanks, I haven't had to do this with any other apps. Is this a new thing? I really like the headset, but I probably shouldn't have bought a business headset 😞

2 hours ago, vrwanter said:

Thanks, I haven't had to do this with any other apps. Is this a new thing? I really like the headset, but I probably shouldn't have bought a business headset 😞

It should always be like this for Focus 3.

18 minutes ago, C.T. said:

It should always be like this for Focus 3.

Hmm ok, actually, even though I see if in my library online  (not in the headset)  and the money came out of my bank, when I go to purchase history, the transaction says failed  in order detail - maybe that's got something to do with it?

EO-4000025891