VIVE XR Elite Software 1.0.999.320 – Release Notes

C.T.

VIVE XR Elite Software (FOTA 3.5) 1.0.999.320
Released May 5, 2023

User experience improvements

• Home environment: added tutorials for onboarding and phone mirroring.
  • Added more viewing options for 2D apps, including a curved display feature, and you can now adjust the size and position of the 2D panel.
  • HTC account will no longer be automatically signed out after restarting Kiosk mode.
  • The Store has been modified to show all available contents, not just the promoted ones.

Fixed issues

• Fixed a bug in the Store that was causing payment and age verification issues.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the wrong version of the software update dialog box to appear.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Open Brush from opening when the headset was connected to a slow Wi-Fi network.

16 hours ago, Mevis said:

Are there any plans to provide access to the raw passthrough images? I would like to access them with the Unity Wave SDK.

With Privacy concern, you can only use overlay/underlay over the passthrough images. 

Looks good and found the tutorials helpful as I just got the headset.

I would appreciate it if you provided a way make apk 2d apps landscape. Also, I find the 2d app interaction to be lacking, many of the apps I've tried will not correctly recognize clicks with both controllers or hand tracking.

Regarding phone mirroring. I am using a Z Fold 4 and the headset seems to struggling. I start getting lag and visual glitches when mirroring my phone. This includes both mirroring the inner screen and the cover screen. I would like to have the option to have passthrough while using the phone mirroring too (so that I don't have to rely on controllers and directly control the phone in my hands)

If there's somewhere better to report bugs and request features, please let me know.

Thank you!

Edited by Hitmobile

On 5/13/2023 at 10:58 AM, Hitmobile said:

Looks good and found the tutorials helpful as I just got the headset.

I would appreciate it if you provided a way make apk 2d apps landscape. Also, I find the 2d app interaction to be lacking, many of the apps I've tried will not correctly recognize clicks with both controllers or hand tracking.

Regarding phone mirroring. I am using a Z Fold 4 and the headset seems to struggling. I start getting lag and visual glitches when mirroring my phone. This includes both mirroring the inner screen and the cover screen. I would like to have the option to have passthrough while using the phone mirroring too (so that I don't have to rely on controllers and directly control the phone in my hands)

If there's somewhere better to report bugs and request features, please let me know.

Thank you!

Feel free to leave a feature request anywhere on the XR Elite forum section. Our team will ensure that it is recorded and brought to our attention internally. We appreciate your valuable input and suggestions.
I am also investigating the samsung fold issue that you mentioned earlier simultaneously. Thanks