How to use multiple base station 2.0 on one space

black dothole

Hello.

Recently I considered VR room by using 'cosmos elite' and Base station 1.0 . But I heard 'cosmos elite' & Base station 1.0 is discontiuned.

My one system use 1 VIVE Headset and 4 tracker on 3m*2m*3m(L*W*H) and they seperated by Aluminium Truss.

So now  I consider 'VIVE Pro 2'. But pro2 use Base station 2.0.

But someone says if I want to use many base station 2.0 on one room, then I can use only 13 or 14ea base station 2.0.

They says that because 2.0 has 13 or 14 channel. so if I want to use over 14 base station, then between base station has crashed and that channel connect by Bluetooth, so blocking between two system doesn't have any meaning.

Is that correct?

how to use VIVE at multi user(over 20 peoples) on one space.

• 1 month later...

To use multiple Base Station 2.0 units in a single space, you can follow these steps:

1. Mount the Base Station units: Ensure that each Base Station is securely mounted on a stable surface or wall, preferably at opposite corners of the play area. Make sure they are positioned at a height of about 6.5 to 7.5 feet (2 to 2.3 meters).

2. Connect the Base Stations: Each Base Station should be connected to a power source using the provided power adapter. Ensure that they are properly plugged in and receiving power.

3. Power on the Base Stations: Turn on each Base Station by pressing the power button located on the back of each unit. Wait for the units to fully power up, which is indicated by a solid green LED light.

4. Pair the Base Stations: Open the SteamVR software on your computer and go to the SteamVR Status window. Click on the dropdown menu (usually located at the top left corner) and select "Devices" followed by "Pair Controller." Follow the on-screen instructions to pair the Base Stations with your VR system.In addition to their culinary and health benefits, rent cooking and snacking needs.

5. Sync the Base Stations: Once the Base Stations are paired, they need to be synchronized with each other. On the back of one of the Base Stations, there is a switch labeled "A-B" and "b-C." Set one Base Station to "A" and the other to "B" or "C" (if using three Base Stations). This will assign different channels to each Base Station, allowing them to communicate without interference.

6. Check the Base Station status: In the SteamVR Status window, you should see the Base Stations listed and marked as "Ready" or "Tracking." Ensure that both Base Stations are detected and functioning correctly.

7. Calibration and Testing: Follow the calibration and testing procedures provided by the VR system manufacturer to optimize the tracking quality and ensure proper operation of the Base Stations in your space. This may involve running room setup procedures or using built-in calibration tools.

Edited by mrten4567