Summer Bundle Blues: where's my Steam Gift Card?

Just make sure you send a PM to Synthesis with your Order number. I double-checked my confirmation email and read over it to see if there were any other links or instructions about redeeming a Steam Wallet code. Synthesis is super busy replying to all the PM's from over the weekend, but Synthesis will get back to you.

Just to reiterate, if you placed an order on our website during the promotional period, please contact me via PM with your order number and I will help you get your Steam Wallet Code. Please don't post new threads or in this thread unless absolutely necessary, as you only need to contact me directly. Please do not post your order number in public threads or post any other personal information in public threads.

If you are missing your Star Trek: Bridge Crew steam key, please check your email and spam folders as it should have been sent to you via email. If you cannot find your email, please contact me with your order number. 

Thank you,
-John C

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone, as this thread pertains to the bundle we ran last summer, it's a bit outdated and could confuse. I'm going to close it now. If you have similar issues to what's described here, feel free to find a more recent thread to post in.

Archived