Didn't receive Steam gift card or Star Trek Bridge Crew with VIVE

Already sent you a PM 2 weeks ago, you told me to check my spam box for the game code, but live chat told me it can take up to 2 weeks. It's been two weeks now, haven't recieved it.

Quick update, contacted live chat today(it's been 2 weeks), was told it will take another week for the HTC to get the codes. That's the third time I've been told to wait a week..week after week it's the same response. A bit frustrating when I got the summer steam bundle so I can play star trek with my friends...They have been playing since it was released and are slowly losing interest in it. By the time I get it they probably wont be playing. Very disappointed and can't even return it anymore. Can't do anything about it. I'll update you guys next week. Have a good day.

• 2 weeks later...

Week 4, told to wait another week, told can't return the product as it's past the 14 day mark. Not sure what to do or how to feel. How long do I wait? This feels unlawful,I haven't received what I paid for and I can't return and get my money back either....disgusting.

Archived