Subscription return software outside of 3 day period.

Are there plans to allow returns and new rentals outside of the 3 day renew period? I have had the same 5 games since viveport became available and I have to wait till August to return and change a few titles. I am not able to use viveport as much as I would like to but I think it’s a great idea. Even if it was 1-2 titles that could be exchanged outside of that period it would help. I just cant justify it as I I am not always available to exchange games during a set period. Can they be exchanged on a mobile device?

Thanks

Hey, so you should be able to do it on the website! I believe you can do it on the mobile app as well, but I can't find any definitive documentation on that. I'll look into it further. I know when I use the app on my phone, I can access my subscription and choose titles, so I would think you can also update them when the time comes, but I can't say that for 100% certain since I haven't done it myself.

Thanks,

-John C

You should be able to do it simply using Safari to go to www.viveport.com and then clicking on the subscription button. 

Something to be aware of though. When it is your time to pick new titles, you need to go in and under the currently subscribed titles, you need to  remove all the games from your subscription and then click on CONFIRM SELECTION. Confirming your selection without anything in your subscription will then allow you select all new games for next month. I know, a bit confusing.

Archived