Where to change language ??

Psico

Tried changing the language back and forth in Vive desktop application, did not fix anything.

Tried to uninstall via vive desktop..clicking the uninstall, however nothing happens when clicking uninstall inthere, it just asks if I am sure i want to uninstall the game, and when hitting 'yes' the box dissapears, and I can keep doing the same thing. The game stays there and i can just go ahead and "open" it to get into game...also the file folder for the game still contains all the files. Bugged out uninstall function as well it seems....so now I have 3 issues.

If the game it self has a language option, how am I supposed to find it when it shows asian hieroglyphs as default when first started ?

I amended my response from earlier: The viveport store language and in-app languages have no relationship. I'm looking into what language options are available for this title. As for the other difficulties. Are you running anti-virus? Also, make sure you are running as an administrator when you make changes such as uninstalling or installing software.

Thanks,

-John C 

Looking at the video you have of the game in Viveport desktop, it runs in English in that video. So when i saw the Asian language as default whenever i start that particular game, i started to look for a language option in game, however not been able to find it. But the game is available in english i hope, otherwise it should be stated, and not show a video of english gameplay :-)

I run in admin mode yes, and do not have any problems deleting files / uninstalling steam VR games either. running windows Defender

can you go ahead and uninstall all the vive software and reinstall it?

See if that helps with the install issues. Still not sure about the language? Can you send me a screenshot of the game title screen once you've reinstalled?

Thanks,

-John C

I would really hate to start uninstalling my vive setup, as it took quite a while to get it setup as is, due to i have a multiroom setup, with different tracking stations in different rooms depending on whether I am doing race simulations or Room-scale.
It was a lot of trouble getting it "autodetect" which setup was being used, so i no longer have to do the room setup everytime i change from race to room-scale and vice versa.

Up until now i have used Steam and never had problems, and only now, due to I wanted to try your subscription offer, i installed viveport where in my first subscription month encounter that one of the games i had chosen have this problem.

I still have to test 2 of them, but neither kittypocalypse or Cosmic Trip seems to have the language problem...
Also today it is possible to uninstall and reinstall the games, although i have no idea what made it work, as I have not been doing anything since then besides running race simulation.

After reinstalling, unfortunately it is still the same language problem with that particular game!
Any way to choose another one instead ? been using soo much time trying to get this thing to work already.
Screenshots of the first screen in game, as well as what i believe is the "options" screen ??:

Archived