Vive support promised to replace out of order charger, but never did

Pronto

Hi, I escalated you to our regional team to contact you on June 26th (same day as your message). Did you not hear from them? I had forwarded on your complete contact information and they confirmed that they would handle your case.

Please follow up in PM and include in contact information they have provided. Further, are you still unable to connect to chat support? Please check the message you sent to me and verify the contact information is correct as that is all we have to work on to connect with you.

Thank you,
-John C

I've never been contacted by HTC regional support. 

The last contact was with IE_Support@htc.com at 05/06/2017, 12:48. They requested all the details, which I've provided (those are the same I've sent you)

Later I've been requested feedback by automated support, which I've proceeded on 04/07/2017, 12:09 specifying that the case was not resolved. No action whatsoever

I don't want it free. I'd like to buy one, but there's no option to get one. If there's one, please let me know.

I also didn't request to get one free initially. I just want to get charger in one way or another

Archived