WaveSDK for Unreal 5.2

Elysia

Dear Devs:

I meet a problem that  I can't open my application on the headset;

I can compile it successfully and can package it as apk,

but when I download it on my headset then open it ,it crashed,

Anyone can help me with this ?

I use vive focus3 and Unreal5.2 ,and just add a camera and two hand in my buleprint which is the same in the documents

MB8K3VX@V2N0(05QVN@8A.thumb.png.b6dd61601a3b2ad47671a5691f2c2ef8.png0IV_TRASQIP6YKXOL2Z@X.thumb.png.01ce84cd10a376ba54048051c9186e55.png

Hi @Elysia

First, for the crash while launching app, please make sure the Support Vulkan in project settings is disabled. And could you share the crash log with us to check? Thanks!

I recommend you to get started from Virtual Reality Template Map to align the project settings for VR.

image.thumb.png.9b8f84f37cb68949d4a79b6110239553.png

And follow the documentation to set the project.

https://hub.vive.com/storage/docs/en-us/UnrealPlugin/UnrealPluginGettingStart.html

BR,

Johnson

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 11:37 AM, Johnson_Wu said:

Hi @Elysia

First, for the crash while launching app, please make sure the Support Vulkan in project settings is disabled. And could you share the crash log with us to check? Thanks!

I recommend you to get started from Virtual Reality Template Map to align the project settings for VR.

image.thumb.png.9b8f84f37cb68949d4a79b6110239553.png

And follow the documentation to set the project.

https://hub.vive.com/storage/docs/en-us/UnrealPlugin/UnrealPluginGettingStart.html

BR,

Johnson

Sorry for reply late!

I'm sure I dIsabled the Support Vulkan and open the OpenGL ES 3.2, and I follow  the document strictly, and I find the document is for UE4.27 or UE5.0, Is that useful for UE5.2?

Here are some log,I wish they are useful.

Anyway,Thank you a lot for your reply

log.txt Log1.txt

Hi @Elysia

I checked the logs and they all crashed at "No implementation found for void com.htc.vr.unreal.ResourceWrapper.initNative()"

I found lots of logs had been suppressed, could you directly launch your content by QUICK LAUNCH like below

image.png.cb2c9a9cfbda7aa3c13223b13e6622b8.png

And share the files under C:\Users\<Your Account>\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\E+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_5.2 after the app crash with us for more check.

Or, share the app you packaged.

Thanks a lot!

17 hours ago, Johnson_Wu said:

Hi @Elysia

I checked the logs and they all crashed at "No implementation found for void com.htc.vr.unreal.ResourceWrapper.initNative()"

I found lots of logs had been suppressed, could you directly launch your content by QUICK LAUNCH like below

image.png.cb2c9a9cfbda7aa3c13223b13e6622b8.png

And share the files under C:\Users\<Your Account>\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\E+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_5.2 after the app crash with us for more check.

Or, share the app you packaged.

Thanks a lot!

Thank you for your reply, I try it just now, and here are the files,

I also want to send my packed file,but there is a size limit that I cant upload it,

can you give me your E-mail?

Thank you very much!

UBT-MyViveVR-Android-Shipping.txt UBT-MyViveVR-Android-Shipping.json