[Tutorials] VIVE OpenXR Unity Tutorial Issues with VIVE Pro Eye on Windows 11

Thank you for your continued support. I followed the steps to replicate the issue and have captured the logs from the Unity Console when the problem occurs. The log has only 1 line:

CheckIfSimultaneousInteractionEnabled Disable Simultaneous Interaction.
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)
VIVE.OpenXR.Editor.ModifyAndroidManifest/CheckIfSimultaneousInteractionEnabled:DEBUG (System.Text.StringBuilder) (at Library/PackageCache/com.htc.upm.vive.openxr@45b4e46f74/Editor/AndroidManifestProcess.cs:118)
VIVE.OpenXR.Editor.ModifyAndroidManifest/CheckIfSimultaneousInteractionEnabled:PerformAction (bool) (at Library/PackageCache/com.htc.upm.vive.openxr@45b4e46f74/Editor/AndroidManifestProcess.cs:155)
VIVE.OpenXR.Editor.ModifyAndroidManifest/CheckIfSimultaneousInteractionEnabled/<>c:<.cctor>b__9_0 () (at Library/PackageCache/com.htc.upm.vive.openxr@45b4e46f74/Editor/AndroidManifestProcess.cs:134)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallDelayFunctions ()

Additionally, I have attached the Editor.log file from my Unity Editor to provide more detailed insights into what might be happening.

スクリーンショット 2024-05-14 005606.png

Editor.log

How to stop SteamVR Home Screen?

I have been trying to stop the SteamVR Home screen as it continuously appears even when I have turned the feature off in the SteamVR settings. Here are the steps I have taken:

1. I went to SteamVR settings, and under "General," I found the option to turn SteamVR Home on or off. I set this option to "Off."
  2. Despite this change, the SteamVR Home screen still appears whenever I start SteamVR.
  3. I have tried restarting both SteamVR and my PC after making this change, but the Home screen persists.
  4. I even tried directly editing the SteamVR configuration file to ensure that "enableHomeApp": false is set, but this has not resolved the issue.

スクリーンショット 2024-05-14 124451.png

I wanted to clarify, is attached screen that I'm seeing not the SteamVR Home?

I have looked for steamtours.exe in my task manager but couldn't find it. Additionally, despite these settings, my project still cannot be played through my headset.

スクリーンショット 2024-05-14 201435.png

I executed VIVEHello.exe, I am experiencing an issue where the project displays correctly on my PC screen but does not appear in my VR headset. Instead, SteamVR Home (or something) continues to be displayed.