CDTI - Awful Service still waiting for my VIVE

Meusli

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi  

I have sent you a private message as I am again concerned by CTDI's antics. Four different invoices  received this morning that add up to €435.36 , considering they are repairing some stuff that they clearly have left messed up after there last repair does not fill me with confidence. Hope you can get this rolling because its been one month and a week since this was reported faulty.

Cheers Chris.

• 2 weeks later...

You and i have been corresponding via email.  I have sent a final request to our support teams to get next steps for you. I'm also trying to understand which component (if any) were found to be defective.

I presume at this stage that you have not received any communications via email and you have only had a single missed call from the support team as the area you are in has poor cellular coverage correct?

Thanks,

John

Oh they have contacted me, say they are sorry and will find out what is going on and will ring me the next day. Get a phone call from someone else that day and they tell me they have no info on Friday, say they are waiting for CTDI, but will defo ring me on Monday. Once again I skip lunch and sit in my office waiting for this phone call which never came. So I assume that it will call tonight, nope. Nothing. Nada. They have several numbers to try now and have successfully contacted me correctly several times so can't be that.

As of tomorrow the 20th of September I will be contacting my credit card holder and starting chargeback proceedings. I have tried the patient approach but this is obviously being abused. I have been lied to and passed around to the point of no patience and have reach the end of my tether.

Archived