Impossible to remove my credit card from my account..

BobDoLe

First of all, it's really stupid that you can't by more than one game at a time...

It's why i saved my credit card to my account on the viveport store... but then, it's impossible to remove it ????

Do you know that it is illegal ??

I contacted the chat... and the best they could do, what to ask for remote control of my computer ??? come on....

Now i have to wait for them to contact me again by phone... because i refused remote control, and  it is so hard to remove credit card info...

Hi , thanks for the feedback. We're looking into potential solutions for a better checkout.

Our payment processor is Xsolla, who handle a large number of payment types for us. We will investigate being unable to remove your payment method with them.

In the interim, we've been advised that you should submit a ticket to them (including your transaction number, which you should find in your email receipt) via https://help.xsolla.com/ and they should be able to assist you. Let us know if you cannot resolve things via Xsolla.

Quick update on this: while contacting Xsolla is still possible, our web development team is deploying an update later today that will add extra options to allow you to remove your credit card.

Apologies to anyone who was inconvenienced by this.

Hey , this update went live earlier, so you should be able to remove (or change) credit cards now. When you go to purchase an app, you'll see a link saying 'My payment accounts'. This will let you delete any existing card on file.

Archived