Cant confirm viveport location

Trooper

OK so after a few re downloads and installs and after not being able to even log into my desktop client the loaction finally decided to work........only now I can't actually download anything, the "processing " box just sits in the middle of the screen doing nothing. Bit of a frustrating start guys, if I'm honest. For the money I paid I expect working software at the very least. 

Sorry about the frustrations you're having, . Can I get some follow-up info from you? (Feel free to PM me any of this if you prefer.)

Can you confirm you were having issues logging into the Viveport desktop app, and not the Viveport site? (Slightly hard to tell from your screen.) Does this happen immediately upon login? Did you previously select your location when logging into Viveport.com, or did you open the desktop app first of all?

It sounds like you re-downloaded the desktop app client a few times (sorry about that) and then had issues logging in. Did you change any settings as part of that process, like email address or similar? Just trying to get as much detail as possible so we can reproduce and fix.

Thanks again for the report, and sorry for the issues.

Hi RockJaw, firstly  I apologise for my frustrations...just one of THOSE days. Well all of my problems have now been fixed, I did this by telling Viveport to have a quiet word with itself whilst I slept and it seams to have worked as when I awoke this morning everything worked perfectly from sign in to downloading products.

Thank you for your time in replying and in all seriousness I have no idea how the issues resolved themselves as I went from not being able to sign into the desktop client to then not being able to set a location and finally not being able to download anything due to the "processing" window just staying on my screen for over 2 hours.  I'm not sure if there was an update or if the shutdown helped, but everything is working fine now thank you.

Well  perhaps if we all slept on issues they'll all resolve. ;)

The 'processing' error apparently occurs when your session token expires. It should be resolved after you logout and login again, so your shutdown probably helped!

Archived