Where can I find cables for my Pro 2 headset?

I think I need a new display cable for my headset as I've been having issues with occasional flickering with my headset, and upon inspection of the cable, there appears to be damage to the insulation, or at least a stress point where the outer insulation has bunched up right where it curves around the side of the display along the headstrap and plugs into the HMD, which might be a cause for the flickering.

Vive doesn't ship to Europe, and I don't feel like getting anything from Amazon (Not that it would matter, since the cables don't seem to ship to my region anyways for some reason). I know IFixit sells parts, however I can't find a display cable for the Pro 2 specifically, except for a short one, which is not practical for my set up. I need a cable that's the same length as the one my headset came with.

Can I use cables from other headsets? Are they any different from the one the Pro 2 uses? Or do I need specifically a cable for the Pro 2?

8 hours ago, SetNode said:

I think I need a new display cable for my headset as I've been having issues with occasional flickering with my headset, and upon inspection of the cable, there appears to be damage to the insulation, or at least a stress point where the outer insulation has bunched up right where it curves around the side of the display along the headstrap and plugs into the HMD, which might be a cause for the flickering.

Vive doesn't ship to Europe, and I don't feel like getting anything from Amazon (Not that it would matter, since the cables don't seem to ship to my region anyways for some reason). I know IFixit sells parts, however I can't find a display cable for the Pro 2 specifically, except for a short one, which is not practical for my set up. I need a cable that's the same length as the one my headset came with.

Can I use cables from other headsets? Are they any different from the one the Pro 2 uses? Or do I need specifically a cable for the Pro 2?

https://www.vive.com/us/support/vive-pro2/category_howto/older-versions-of-link-box-and-headset-cable.html

Saw this on their website, u need to make sure the cables are 2.0 or 2.5 at least, check the label