content bundle redemption didn't work

ceberman

I redeemed a content bundle code, but i was unable to get any games into the library.   I followed the directions about going into my account and then redeeming individual games...but nothing showed up in my library.    I tried this with two games (Google Tiltbrush and Richie's Plank Experience).   The codes were accepted, but nothing has shown up in my library.

I did not have the opportunity to attempt to redeem Everest VR, and now when i enter the original bundle code...it complains that it has already been used.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

Thank you,

First of all, thanks for the extremely prompt response.   I am a newbie to Steam/Vive, but here's my best assessment of what i did and what happened:

1) Download and install the Viveport desktop client (PC only). Note: You may have already installed the client as part of your Vive setup process.

ceberman: I've installed more than once

2) Launch the client. You should be logged in to your HTC account (created, again, during setup - it will usually be the same login you use to access the forums).

ceberman: Yes, I have been running the Vive client, and its accessible through VR

Capture.png3) Click your portrait at the top right of the client screen (pictured left). Click 'redeem content'.

ceberman: yes, i was able to do this, and i was logged in at the time

4) Enter your Viveport content codes, one at a time, into the box and click 'Redeem'.

ceberman: yes, i was able to do this, and it was accepted.  (did it for Tiltbrush and Richies)

5) You should find your new Viveport content in your Library, ready to be downloaded.

ceberman: This is what is NOT happening.  I have looked on both Viveport and SteamVR, and neither Tiltbrush nor Ritchies is in the Library

PS:  I'm wondering if any of the following are a problem:

1. Don't have a credit card on my Vive or Steam accounts

2. The Vive account does appear to be connected to my Steam account, i can see my Steam library in Vive, and they both have the same email account, but Vive shows my full name in the title bar, while Steam shows my email in the title bar. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide 

Hi 

I just checked, and these apps are suppose to show in your library:

Richie's Plank Experience, 
VR Kitchen Experience, 
Artifice, 
Edmersiv, Edmersiv,
Tilt Brush,

Could you check your Viveport Library Filters for me?

If that doesn't work, could you take some screenshots for us?

Cory.C

Hi, thanks again for getting back so quickly.   It was NOT my filters, but   I think that something is wrong with  my Vive account.   As you can see i don't have any of those available.  My library seems to have only things i downloaded directly through my headset, but not through the Vive program.   Here's the screenshot for Vive

Hi 

I want to get the engineer teams to investigate into your case, could you go to settings> Report issue>  VR App Issues > VR App - other errors > Technical support  > Report issue, and just state that it's ceberman and leave your email down.   I'll get the engineers to look it up for you and update you ASAP.   Thanks   

Cory.C

Archived