Can't Redeem Code

bucrepus

Just purchased a Vive and am trying to redeem a Fallout code. After the selection process, it gets to the

I click sign-in, enter steam credentials, and it does some processing, and throws me right back to this screen, can't get any further. If I click create account, the screen just flashes and stays. I have tried various methods to make this work, including going through different ISP's. I tried logging into my account first, no luck, it still prompts me to login. I have cleared cookies / cache, tried IE, FF, and Chrome.. same results. I tried it at my relatives house computer, same results. I went to my workplace, tried it on a computer there, same results. I control the firewall / AV at my workplace, so that is not the issue. Please help, I have been trying to get this done for the last several days.  Thanks..!

I am also having problems redeeming my code. It says the code is invalid and I had checked it. I am not entering the wrong code. I am not sure if this is happening because I have not been able to confirm my account. I get this error every time I click on "Access Everything HTC" on my welcome e-mail: 

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.1db62d17.1508162613.1e14927

Yep. Apparently their account creation is broken as well.

I get the same error as you do when I try to validate my email as well, the only difference is the code is a little different. Mine says

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.dce33f17.1508163683.7252a28

Hi , 

As  said we're trying to figure out the root cause of this error. In the interim to speed things up I can help you redeem the code. Please send your in-box content code to me via PM, and I should be able to help you out.

Thanks,

stephen

Thanks. There appears to be something not right with the login process as well. I had to create this temp account to actually post to the forum, and it finally let me redeem the code. The problem is I use the STEAM button login at the bottom of the HTC login page, (where its says facebook, steam..etc..). When I login as a redirected STEAM user using the HTC login page, I can no longer post to the forum or redeem codes, I have to have a seperate  'real' HTCSENSE account as well that's not authenticated through Steam or Facebook. It would be nice not to have to have  seperate accounts to use each of the various functions. I would think the single signon through HTC should work, but maybe it isn't suppose to work that way. Please advise.  Thanks again..

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH SUPPORT!

Went through the procedure to redeem my free content Tiltbrush, Fallout 4 VR, Vive Subscription.

Tiltbrush was supposed to be found in the library but nothing is there! Tried to enter the code againand get message Redeem code already entered. Contacted support online that asked to give all the codes and told me that they would get in touch through email. Got an email where I was asked my Vive serial number. Am now told to get in touch with European Vive support to get the issue solved. Not only are they closed at the evening but in th meanwhile we are a week further!

It's an absolue shame that such a progressive product fails to offer a similar qualitative support. If you offer something free make sure that the procedure to get it works please!

The Fallout 4 VR redeem procedure was a no brainer on Steam, in 20 seconds it was done.

The Viveport is a nightmare.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties with code redemption. You redeemed the bundle code and received your Fallout 4 VR code and Tiltbrush code, then you downloaded Vive software, logged into your HTC account and entered the Tiltbrush code and you got an error?

Please give me some more detail as to what happened.

Thanks,

-John C

• 1 month later...

Archived