How do I get my voucher code for Fallout 4 VR?

drw937

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone, I found my code after not treating the box like a crime scene. It was in the bottom on the left side beneath the controllers. It's place was not described in the "Get Started-folder" and it was more like a folder with four pages than a card.

Thank you again HTC support guys!

It doesn't matter when it was shipped. The code on the card in the box redeems whatever the current bundle is and right now, that's Fallout 4 VR + Tiltbrush (Or Everest VR, Richie's Plank Experience and Tiltbrush)

The card isn't always easy to find, it's usually buried under something. Once you have the code, you'll want to take it to www.vive.com/code and enter it there, make the selection for what content you want and you'll receive individual game keys. Most of them are for Viveport, but Fallout 4 VR is for Steam. 

See more details here: http://community.viveport.com/t5/General-Vive-Discussion/Vive-Viveport-FAQ-Where-do-I-get-the-free-bundled-games-with-my/m-p/6009#M1806

Thank you!

-John C

I bought my Vive from a UK Reseller (Overclockers.co.uk).  I got my Fallout code in the box and it's downloading right now but I didn't receive any email with a code for Doom.  Does that come from Viveport or from the reseller?  Who should I contact to get it resent?  If the email went to my spam folder then it's long gone by now.

Is there a way to send me my original code?  I actualy think I may have used it when I first got my Vive on Viveport or HTC Sense or something like that -- but I did not ever see any steam codes for Fallout VR -- I guess it could have been sent to spam?? -- but it would have been deleted by now if that was the case.

Are you able to send me my original key for Fallout VR?

Archived