How do I get my voucher code for Fallout 4 VR?

drw937

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- when did you purchase your Vive? If you purchased it when the Fallout 4 VR offer was happening, then when you redeemed the in-box code you will have been sent keys for Fallout 4 VR and Tilt Brush.

If, when you login, you're not seeing codes displayed then it's possible that you never redeemed the code, or you have redeemed it, but on another account. If you think you never redeemed the code at all, then send a PM to me or Synthesis. We'll require proof of purchase before we can send you another in-box code.

If you're unsure of whether you're logging in with the right account, you should check your email address. You'll have received an email from HTC when you created the account to verify it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue. When I contacted HTC to get it figured out they said "we don't have an option for you to change the set of games you redeemed." When I reitertated that Fallout 4 VR WAS NOT AMONG THE AVAILABLE PACKAGES, they basically said I'm out of luck. 

So, I said I have another option or two:

1. Return the Vive.

2. Buy the VIve again. 

- Zero cost to me except annoyance and time, but some cost to HTC.

Or
1. Return the Vive.

2. Buy the Oculus Rift. 

That didn't do anything to wake them up, so I returned the Vive. This experienc has soured me on HTC.

Archived