Warning!!! Dont allow service department to create a single ticket for two controllers or devices!!!

Smoke000001

I want to insure this does not happen to someone else:

After beng told i cant drop off my controllers at the repair center personally. I sent in 2 vive motion controllers in for repair due to track pad issues. Unfortunatlly the service agent created one ticket for both of the  controllers. They sent one back within 24 hours with not documentation. The second seems to be lost at the repiar center. They tell me this happened because i sent in two controllers on one ticket like its my fault. . They created the ticket not me! So they created a second ticket.  It has been 3 weeks since my controllers were delivered and they still cant locate it at the repair center. I was told a couple weeks ago it was sent to esclation department. After hounding the chat and email line for weeks i got a represntative to call me. Only to say he has no update and wold be working with the repair center and his manager to get this handled. I chated with support yesterday and still no update but they tell me my repair has been moved to high priority, Cant wait to see what esclation/ priority level i will be at next week lol, This has been the worst customer service expriance i have ever had by far. Good thing for Vive i guess because my system is sill under warrenty and i would be way to affraid to send any piece of the system in for repair in fear they would lose it at the repair center.

Thank you very much for looking into this so quickly John C,. I am going to have a happy kid next weekend. To my suprise this was resolved in less than a day after my post. I wish i would have checked in with the community service members sooner. If you are experincing an issue I highly recommend posting your issue or sending a private message to synthesis. These guy are responsive and have the ability to make decisios the service department member cant. Completetly changes my pespective on there service department as a whole. Just wish the Chat support could be as helpfual as the community service members.

Archived