Black Friday EU

Lugrien

Hi guys, i'm from Italy and i want to buy a Vive. In a couple of days will start the Black Friday, in the forum I'm reading a discount for North America only and i want to know if will be a lower price for EU region too. I hate to wait without a reason, because I can buy it today. Please, give some good news for the old continent too.

Thank you a lot for every answer and for your patience.

From a future Vive owner ;)

Greetings Lugrien! Thank you for your question and interest in HTC Vive. The $599 HTC VIVE + Deluxe Audio Strap + Fallout 4 bundle is for North American markets only. More details on the European markets will be announced shortly. Stay tuned to our blog for more details.

https://blog.vive.com is the URL for that blog.

Thank you,

-John C

Is buying from EU HTC Store during Black Friday gives 100% chance to get it delivered before Christmas(I read lot of topics that it takes at least month to get it from here) or should I find any official resseler with a delivery to my country(Poland) like Caseking?

Pricing on official resellers in Europe is going to be same during Black Friday?

Per my previous answer, there have been no official announcements regarding that at this time. Please stay tuned to our blog for updates.

Regarding shipping times, they vary, depending on shipping destination, seasonal factors and more. I would recommend contacting your local Live Chat support via our website and ask them what the expected shipping is for your target date.

Thank you,

-John C

Archived