[NEW] Vive Wave SDK Links (Latest SDK release: August 11, 2020)

JustinVive

• 2 weeks later...

Unity 2018.2.9f1 here. I'm running into an error during build.

This same info shows in the Unity Editor under  WaveVR -> Preference -> WaveVR Attributes

I've tried editing the AndroidManfest.xml in Assets/Plugins/Android/ to no avail.

Pressing "WaveVR -> Preference -> DefaultPreferenceDialog" does nothing

• 1 month later...

Can you share the  android manifest snippet ?  Normally adding to the manifest prevents the dialog from appearing.

Note to all: This is more of a reminder than a build error - you can safely ignore (close) while developing. This is used by the store and thus is very important to add before publishing so that your application gets listed in the appropriate sections. The recommendation is to do your best to support both 3DOF and 6DOF controller(s) for wider reach.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for reporting this! I just spent some time trying to reproduce this and while I was able to reproduce the bug, I was also able to download the SDK in some of the test-cases so there seems to be a something tricky happening here. 

I've sent a high priority internal email to all stakeholders - we'll work to get this fixed asap! 

- If you ever catch something like this, don't hesitate to alert us. As soon as one of us sees something like this, it sparks an immediate QA pass :)